follow

help me to improve quality

donate

Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

windows defender vs trend micro



should you pay money to buy trend micro maximum security instead of using free inbuilt windows 10 security?

do i need to install antivirus in windows 10?

does windows 10 need antivirus?

Is paying for antivirus a waste of money?

should you install paid antivirus in windows10?

What's the Best Antivirus for Windows 10?

trend micro maximum security 2017 vs windows 10 security(windows defender and smart screen filter of microsoft edge) ,which one is best?

if you have questions like this then you will get answer of your question in above video.

in this video,i tested trend micro maximum security 2017 and windows 10 security both.

i used same malware sample and same molecious url to test both security product.

At the very beginning of its existence Windows Defender was one of the worst antiviruses ever.You should take a look at a honest benchmark and decide for yourself how much are you willing to spend and what features do you value the most.

-The choice of the best antivirus depends on the personal needs and preferences of the particular user:

•Some antiviruses exceed at being fast and efficient, those are well suited for older computers.
•Some are easy to manage, those are well suited for inexperienced users.
•Some have lots of additional features like secure payment processing, browser protection etc.
•Some have a very good value to price rating.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
join me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pctricks.and.cyber.securit.test/
my twitter link is https://twitter.com/patelking724

my other websites are as follows:
https://pctricksandcybersecuritytest.blogspot.com-my blogger

https://in.pinterest.com/pctricksbest/-follow me on pintrest

http://vk.com/id331791136-follow me on ВКонтакте
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

10 comments:

  1. Hello, dear
    I need to peruse your blog. There is a ton of good data on this blog, I cherished understanding it and I figure individuals will get a great deal of help from this blog. Sam, I have composed this sort of blog, you will get an administration and Support from this as well. I trust you like this (Mcafee.com/activate) blog, Users will get a great deal of data from this blog. I trust you get a ton of Fully bolster and assistance from this blog.

    ReplyDelete

  2. BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) We are located in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testimony on how i received my programmed blank atm card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily.

    I would without reservation recommend working with ATM GENIUS LINKS, My Name is Raul Marcos. Programmed Blank Atm Card is no longer a news or a new trend I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank Atm Card all because of what i heard about it online everything seems too good to be true, But i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a Programmed Blank Atm Card from ATM GENIUS LINKS & today we both confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been able to make a with-drawer of $5,000 daily from the Programmed Atm Card. I'm so excited that ever since i ordered & paid for delivery of the Programmed Atm Card, I didn't get scammed & now i have been able to arrange my life with this Programmed Atm Card, I own a House & a business now kindly contact them today for more inquiries and enlightenment via E-mail: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1-781-656-7138.

    Your Satisfaction is there Aim and your working with them will be of a good experience, kindly contact them today for more inquiries and enlightenment via E-mail: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1-781-656-7138.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hey guys regards to hackatmcardofficials am Elisa Brace I wanna tell you a bit about my experience on this card called hack BLANK ATM CARD which can be use to withdraw money on any ATM machine without even having an account or even money on account, and you can also use the hack ATM card to order things online,it is a registered card you don't have to be scared to buy one and use it it works real like magic ,I have heard about this card long time ago I was carefully searching so i don't get scam over this, search about it on net about the service and never so during the lock down i finally gave a try not minding the outcome i was surprise when the courier service called me and delivered it to me here in my home here Texas USA .
    I was so happy and had to go down to the walmart close to me and used it on the atm machine and I was suprise I cashed out over $5,500 bucks and had to pay for 3 cards which i got huge bucks outta it. living a good live now in my new house with a nice car i got from this.the truth is i paid $400 both the delivery and programming of the card which withdraws maximum of $5,500 was told it will work for a whole year cashing out $5,500 daily, note this card was not given free you will pay to get your desire amount of card mail them and follow their instructions on the the cashing out amount this is a welcome development guys contact them if you are really in need of huge financial support via their official email: blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com thanks for reading stay safe i love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, UMAC is located between Department of Defense Cyber Command in Maryland and the Cyber Corridor in Virginia. cyber security course in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trend Micro Internet Security CrackI am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this article! I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone! thank you! You can Visit my website
    https://icracker.net/https://icracker.net/

    trend micro maximum security crack

    norton antivirus crack

    3delite mp3 silence cut crack

    adobe acrobat pro dc crack

    sidefx houdini fx crack

    mindjet mindmanager crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this a paid topic or do you change it yourself?
    However, stopping by with great quality writing, it's hard to see any good blog today.
    Trend Micro Maximum Security Crack
    Wondershare PDFelement Crack
    Microsoft Office Product Crack
    novaPDF Pro 11.3 Build 248 Crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog! I really like the way you explained such information about this post to us. And a blog is really helpful for us this website.
    Trend Micro Maximum Security Crack
    Wondershare PDFelement Crack
    Microsoft Office Product Crack
    novaPDF Pro 11.3 Build 248 Crack

    ReplyDelete